3 days shooting takes two days souping. Then come the selects, work prints, edits, and final delivery.
What does your week look like?
References: Imaging, conservation
- P Bergthaller. Couplers in colour photography – chemistry and function part I. The Imaging Science Journal, 50(3):153–186, 2002.
- RJ Tuite. Image stability in color photographs. Journal of Applied Photographic Engineering, 50(4):8, 1979.
- RL Feller. Accelerated aging: Photochemical and thermal aspects. Research in conservation . Getty Conservation Institute, Marina del Rey, 1994.
- CC von Waldthausen. Photographic materials – exhibition problems and standards. Papier Restaurierung Mitteilungen der IAPA, 6(1), 2005.
- S Michalski. Double the life for each five-degree drop, more than double the life for each halving of relative humidity. In V Roy, editor, ICOM Committee for Conservation 13th Triennial meeting, volume 1, pages 66–72, Rio de Janeiro, 2002. James & James Ltd.
- AWT Bristow and TJ Bumfrey. Analysis of components of colour photographic paper by capillary electrochromatography. Chromatographia, 55(5-6):321–326, 2002.
- Eastman Kodak Company. Kodak professional Pro Image II paper. Technical report, Eastman Kodak Company, June 2008. E-4002.