As byproduct to searching an upcoming post, I discovered a comment I had put forward — as always, intended only for the intuitive minded —
Response to Adobe Subscription Pricing
- — complain to the masses. [ ]
- — curse the gods. [ ]
- — complain to adobe. [ ]
- — sign a petition. [ ]
- — get drunk. [ ]
- — make certain all current adobe sw is up-to-date. [ ]
- — upgrade your adobe ‘must haves.’ (before June!) [ ]
- — check out this cloud thing. adobe has already told us their future; have they told you yours? [ ]
- — download and try those ‘other’ products you’ve meant to. [ ]
- — make list of why you need what you need. [ ]
- — get back to worrying about the demise of color sheet film. [ ]
- — take long walk with dogs through some of worlds last untouched desert… your own backyard.
You must be logged in to post a comment.