- it is an illusion. a trompe which becomes its own reality
- it is based upon a standard observer and a standard scene. these provoke a normal or typical response
- the standard observer/light can/does result in subject or scene failure of the technology. Film is less flexible, being designed for mass production processing.
- the making of supplies has always assumed many users, not great usage of small volume users.
yep… I teach those with interesting portfolio … vantage point of photography …
no charge – just find me. interest me. have enough supplies.
Dye Transfer: Course
- concepts and setup
- seps and simple masks
- mats and blanks
- dyes and mordants
- more masks and color management
- retouching and reasoning about the process
- who came before – what comes next
a key to success/ survival as an artist is to keep the simple things simple.
Exposing Matrix Film
Processing Matrix Film