Stephen Shore: by and about
- Kozloff, Max. “The Coming of Age of Color.” Artforum 13 (5) (January 1975): 30- 35. Reprinted in his Photography and Fascination: Essays by Max Kozloff. 186- 96.
- West, Stephen. “Report from the Provinces.” The Village Voice (February 10, 1975): 83.
- Pare, Richard, ed. Court House: A Photographic Document. New York: Horizon Press, 1978.
- Shore, Stephen, Auping, Michael, ed. Photographs. Exhibition catalogue.
Sarasota, FL: John and Mabel Ringling Museum of Art, 1981.
- Shore, Stephen, Liesbrock, Heinz, ed. With texts by Bernd and Hilla Becher.
Photographs from 1973-1993. London: Schirmer Art Books, 1995.
- Shore, Stephen. Uncommon Places: Photographs by Stephen Shore. Millerton, New York: Aperture, 1982.
- Shore, Stephen. Essay by Stephan Schmidt-Wulfen, conversation with Lynne Tillman. Uncommon Places: The Complete Works. New York: Aperture, 2004.
- Shore, Stephen. Introduction by Bob Nickas. American Surfaces Stephen Shore. London and New York: Phaidon, 2005.
You must be logged in to post a comment.