The try-buy: one order to try, then done.
A one-buy try and done. The curious will lead you into market deserts — a product for his own use if more useful.
The pigment market exists because of the failures of …. nope. It exists as an extension of the alt-photography born in the alternative 60s. Finding a different way, a distinct path was a significant landscape of the 60s conversion of photography and art. Pigment printing, gum or carbon is advanced as being archival, long-lasting, and durable; far more lasting than dye-based photography.
“After two years of research, the Natural Pigment color pastes are now on sale. I also restocked the synthetic pigments, and updated the yellow. “ 2022
I thought the pigments didn’t succeed in market, but reading his current site, they are all in stock, in different packaging than before, ready to ship.(Jun 2023) ‘rl’
Often, shallow markets are maintained by persons supplementing their worklife, bringing skills of one field into another. Electronics crosses into chemical darkroom.
// pools: why don’t they readily form? LFF /Kodak requires proper intermediate — success bridge gap// age-skill
ability to recover. resilience after failure. time to fail. Salvich/Efke ..
//how does Backer Market work, succeed in funding success.
Can it support you, how well, for how long. Can you grow; more people, more products.
Why aren’t others making, doing what you do? Questions any investor would ask; ask yourself. Sometimes the only answer is that it is the only thing you can do to satisfy the deeper part of yourself. That part unreached by financial analysis.
Your reason can be, as many people’s are: you hangout with interesting people.
- Moe, W., and Fader, P. (2003). Using advance purchase orders to forecast new product sales. Mark. Sci. 22:146. doi: 10.1287/mksc.21.3.347.138
- Mollick, E. (2012). The dynamics of crowdfunding: determinants of success and failure. J. Bus. Ventur. 29, 1–16. doi: 10.2139/ssrn.2088298
- Mollick, E. (2014). The dynamics of crowdfunding: an exploratory study. J. Bus. Ventur. 29, 1–16. doi: 10.1016/j.jbusvent.2013.06.005
- Burtch, G., Ghose, A., and Wattal, S. (2016). Secret admirers: an empirical examination of information hiding and contribution dynamics in online crowdfunding. Inf. Syst. Res. 27, 478–496. doi: 10.1287/isre.2016.0642
- Burtch, G., Hong, Y., and Liu, D. (2018). The role of provision points in online crowdfunding. J. Manag. Inf. Syst. 35, 117–144. doi: 10.1080/07421222.2018.1440764
- Butticè, V., Colombo, M. G., and Wright, M. (2017). Serial crowdfunding, social capital, and project success. Entrep. Theory Pract. 41, 183–207. doi: 10.1111/ etap.12271
You must be logged in to post a comment.